Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bread!!!

How can you have soups and salads without bread? Well, I give my husband g-f bread or crackers now that he's been gluten-intolerant for a few years, but our kids love bread of all kinds. I had used our bread machine frequently to make mostly foccacia and pizza dough...but after about 10 years of marriage the machine broke down. Since we're avoiding gluten when we can, I figured I could live without replacing it. We haven't kept out ALL the gluten though...and the following recipes have been rated "winners" by our kids.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe you posted these bread recipes!! I was JUST going to email you and ask you if you had any good bread recipes. We must both have been thinking "bread" lately. I have pulled out our old bread machine and have started making all of our bread (sandwhich bread, etc.) now- instead of using store bread. But, I was thinking of making some OTHER types of breads, as well. SO fun! I am definitely going to try those. And they look so easy!

THANK YOU for sharing. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this site. PLEASE keep it up!!

P.S. Have I mentioned that I love this site!??!?!

Harish Sangwan said...

rose day gift
red rose day
7 feb rose day
rose day greetings
world rose day
date of rose day
rose day cards
valentines day rose
valentine rose day
rose day msgs
national rose day
rose day wallpapers
rose day photos
rose day photo
rose day flowers